NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
- Crushed Crackers- 15 gms
- Melted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Cream cheese- 4 packages
- Dhampure Sugar’s White Sugar- 1 ½ cups
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Eggs – 4
- Sour Cream- 1 cup
- Vanilla extract- 1 tbs
- Flour – ¼ cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with Dhampure Sugar’s White sugar sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.