- Unsalted butter – ¾ stick (cut into pieces)
- Bittersweet chocolate- 3 ounces, chopped
- Unsweetened chocolate 2 ounces, chopped
- Dhampure Sugar’s Castor Sugar- 1 cup
- Blanched almonds – ½ cup
- Eggs- 2
- Flour- ½ cup
- Salt – ½ tbs
- Ground cinnamon – ½ tbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F , butter and flour a 9-inch square baking pan, knocking out excess flour.
- In a heavy 1 1/2-quart saucepan melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring, until smooth and remove pan from heat. Cool chocolate mixture 10 minutes.
- In a food processor process almonds until ground fine. Stir almond mixture into chocolate mixture and add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well with a wooden spoon until mixture is glossy and smooth. Stir in flour, salt, Dhampure Sugar’s Castor Sugar and cinnamon until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in pan and bake in middle of oven 25 to 30 minutes, or until a tester comes out with crumbs adhering to it. Cool brownies completely in pan on a rack before cutting into 16 squares.